Optimal intake of micronutrients is critical to the maintenance of metabolic processes and essential to health. Population studies available to date have indicated U.S. dietary intake of several vitamins and minerals 50-80% below the RDAs.
There are numerous reasons to select NeuroNutrients™ as foundation nutrition.
NeuroNutrients™ provides the following benefits:
- Balanced Profile - Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in a
balanced complete formula for optimal nutrition support.
- Optimal levels of nutrients for optimal energy production:
Vanadium, Chromium, and Biotin. The B vitamins in NeuroNutrients™ serve as prime
coenzymes in glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation and as cofactors
in amino acid and lipid metabolism.
- Healthy heart / Homocysteine Nutrients: Natural Vitamin E, Folate,
Vitamin B-12, and Vitamin B-6.
- Advanced Nutrient delivery systems - NeuroNutrients™ incorporates
advanced vitamin co-factors: Riboflavin 5' Phosphate, Activated B-2 Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate, Activated B-6
5-formyl tetrahydrofolate, Methylated Folic Acid (B-4) Methylcobalamin,
- Patented Albion® Chelated Minerals: NeuroNutrients™ is the only multivitamin formula
to provide all minerals as Albion® chelates and complexes including DiMagnesium Malate and DiCalcium Malate.
- Bioavailability -The nutrients in NeuroNutrients™ are in bioavailable forms ready to be easily
absorbed and utilized.
There is a full complement of patented Albion® mineral chelates and
complexes. NeuroNutrients™ contains natural vitamin E, (100% more potent than synthetic dl-alpha tocopherol),
vitamin B-12 in its already methylated form and folic acid partly in its 'activated' 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate form.
Vitamins B-2 and B-6 are also activated.
- Energy Production - A balanced array of B vitamins and minerals to support energy
production at the mitochondrial level.
- Antioxidant Protection - A broad spectrum of antioxidants including natural vitamin E,
vitamin C, selenium and mixed carotenoids.