Now with 200mg of DIM and 200mg of Calcium D-Glucarate Per Dose!
Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a compound derived from the digestion
of indole-3-carbinol found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, brussels
sprouts, cabbage and kale. Dr. Leonard Bjeldanes PhD. of UC-Berkley was
the first to discover DIM's biological mechanism of action through its role in
healthy estrogen metabolism and unique immune modulatory properties.*
DIM possesses an ability to stimulate
specific pathways of estrogen metabolism. Supplementation of DIM has been shown
to increase the “good” estrogen metabolites (2-hydroxy) while simultaneously
decreasing the “bad” estrogen metabolites (4-hydroxy and 16-hydroxy).
DIM Pro by Neurobiologix is typically utilized in patients who show
signs of estrogen dominance.
With the addition of calcium gluconorate, this ingredient has the ability to bind the “bad” forms of estrogen and assist with eliminating them from the body.
The common symptoms of estrogen dominance are:
- Decreased interest in sex
- Mood swings (most often irritability and sadness)
- Weight and/or fat gain (particularly around the abdomen and hips)
- Irregular or otherwise abnormal menstrual periods
- Bloating (water retention)
- Foggy thinking, memory issues
- Breast swelling and tenderness