Bongo International provides its customers with their very own US address (not a P.O. Box). Once you have a US address, you will be able to make purchases at our website as well as other US based online retailers.
Bongo receives your purchases and logs them into their online system where you can consolidate them with other orders. This process saves international customers up to 82% off typical international shipping rates.
Visit www.bongous.com for the Step-By-Step Order Guide Process:
1. Shop for your items on our website and add them to your cart.
3. After signup, Bongo will provide you with your very own US address.
4. Back at our website, proceed to Checkout.
5. Enter your new US address supplied by Bongo as your SHIPPING Address.
6. Enter your BILLING Address as the address associated with the credit card you have on file with Bongo.
7. Use the credit card that you have on file with Bongo as the payment method -- No Exceptions.
8. Choose "International (Bongo)" as your shipping method and Place Order.
9. Once completed, finish your verification process with Bongo.
10. Bongo will take over from here, so communicate directly with them for delivery of your order via online chat or emailing.